Baseball is America’s favorite summer game!
As Director of the Barnstormers Corporate Ambassador Club and Administrator of Community Partnerships, I believe that a Barnstormers experience is not only just for families, it can also provide a variety of corporate opportunities!
- Business! Our Corporate Ambassador Club brings exclusive benefits for you and your prospective and valued clients! Enjoy the game from our special Ambassador Club seating area with wait staffed drink service! Exclusive access to our skybox suite level VIP Lounge where you can have a quiet conversation, watch the game on TV and order a drink or snack from our private bar! Early entry to the stadium and express line to concessions! This robust membership will bring value for your investment!
- Have a picnic! Our Hess’s BBQ picnic pavilion is just the right place for you and your company to enjoy the game! You’ll enjoy all-you-can-eat, lip-smacking BBQ with all of the trimmings from Hess’s!
- Throw a customer or client appreciation night at the stadium with announcements during the game, one lucky customer or client throwing out the ceremonial first pitch, on-field photos with Cylo, meeting the team and much more!
- Networking! Every Thursday night game, join us in the skybox suite level of the stadium for networking with our skybox holders, sponsors, and other local visitors in our McNees Wallace VIP Lounge!
- Non-profit organizations! There is no better way to elevate awareness in the Lancaster community than to have an event at the stadium to bring attention to a non-profit! If you are employed by a non-profit, we’ll help you gain community support! If you are employed by a for-profit, why not consider being a sponsor! Have a pre-game interview about your organization or video showing your cause on our giant video board, announcements during the game, marketing table on one of our two concourses and exit handout materials!
- Faith on the Field! Whether your church wants to have a great night out for the congregation or worship on Sunday mornings at the stadium with our players, we have a wonderful Faith on the Field program just right for your church or Sunday school members!
Michele is passionate about helping people elevate their business and organization on all levels. She will be happy to help you create a night that will be memorable for everyone! She especially loves to gather businesses together where they can have meaningful conversations that can blossom into friendships and business relationships!
Michele has spent the past forty years in the corporate and entertainment world. Besides being a well-known jazz/pop vocalist, she is the creator, writer and host of Comcast Channel 66 Lancaster Community Television’s hit show “Home Matters for Women”, now in its third season! She is also a columnist for Fine Living Lancaster magazine! She loves having her finger on the pulse of the Lancaster business community and truly enjoys helping people!
Director, Corporate Ambassador Club
Administrator, Community Partnerships
650 North Prince Street
Lancaster, PA 17603